What we do

What We Do


We can prepare your accounts from whatever bookkeeping records you have – whether they be computerised, spreadsheets, a cashbook, or a bag of receipts. And we can advise you on how to strengthen your record keeping procedures, which in turn will help you run your business more effectively.

Year End Accounts

Whether you are a sole trader, partnership, or limited company, letting us prepare your year-end accounts will relieve you of what can be an extremely stressful and time-consuming exercise. We will discuss your accounts with you and file them once you have approved.

Dealing HMRC and Companies House

We act as your tax agent and company accountant, taking care of HMRC and Companies House, prepare your accounts and file all your business taxes including quarterly VAT returns.

Payroll Services

Our limited company accounting solutions include employer payroll for directors and easy one-click dividends so you can pay yourself in the most tax-efficient way. We will also take care of your HMRC filing, reporting, and payslips for you. If you have employees, you can choose our payroll add-on service.

Self-Assessment Tax Returns

We can take care of your annual Self-Assessment tax return, which is a requirement for company directors. We will check you are claiming for everything and paying the right amount of Income Tax and National Insurance. Our expert accountants will prepare your limited company accounts for you to approve. Then, we will file them with HMRC.

Additional Services

Umbrella Company

We will provide you with an Umbrella payroll Service through our company. Our service ensures all your tax and National Insurance contributions are taken care of.

  • Fully compliant with HMRC:

For the duration of your contract, you will be employed by our Umbrella Company all of your gross income will be routed through PAYE, reducing the possibility of tax inspections or unexpected bills.

  • Timely payments

We will make sure your transition to our Umbrella service goes smoothly, and we will make sure you get paid on time, every time, using our weekly or monthly payment schedules. You just have to submit your timesheets.

Tax and VAT Specialist Services

We work with a specialist team who can assist with the following:

Tax Services:

  • Property Business Incorporation
  • Business Disposals, entrepreneurs’ relief and substantial shareholding exemption
  • Trust transactions and Inheritance tax
  • Reorganisations, demergers and clearance applications
  • Capital gains tax private residence relief
  • Residence, domicile and double tax relief 
  •  Assistance with share and business valuations 
  • Providing advice on share incentives to key employees 
  • Company purchase of own shares in the disposals 
  • Property transactions – including property business incorporation and the SDLT advice and reliefs 
  • IR35 – including contract reviews

VAT Services

  • Land and property 
  • International trade 
  • Transfers of a going concern 
  • Partial exemption 
  • Charities and not for profit organisations 
  • Health Professionals 
  • Insurance and finance 
  • Education providers 
  • VAT Compliance Reviews 
  • Clearance applications

Company Formations

Form a UK Limited Company with Companies House. You will receive:

Memorandum of Association:

This document sets out how the company must operate, and the duties it must undertake (called the “Company Objects”), such as to pay and look after any staff and to make sure the relevant insurance is taken out.

Official certificates and company documents:

Your Certificate of Incorporation includes your new company details and the UK Coat of Arms. and Share Certificates for you and any other shareholders, which shows how many shares a person owns and their value, is intended for the individual shareholders.